BACstac Comparison Chart:
This is a BACnet/DN protocol stack designed designed for the development of BACnet-compliant Windows applications that run on the Microsoft .NET framework, including 32-bit and native 64-bit applications. It features a new API designed specifically for the development of managed code applications in Microsoft Visual Studio.
This release of BACstac/DN 1.10 supports all required functionality of BACnet 2016 (revision 19). It also supports most optional functionality except Virtual Terminal services (Clause 17) and Network Security (Clause 24).
This release has added support of the following addenda:
* Addendum 135-2012ay (Timer Object type)
* Addendum 135-2012at (Interface_Value Property)
* Addendum 135-2012aw (new Event and Fault algorithms)
* Addendum 135-2012am (Extend some data types and structures)
* Addendum 135-2012ba (Semantic Tags, etc)
BACstac/DN is designed to facilitate the development of BACnet-compliant operator workstations and operator displays -B-OWS, B-XAWS, B-AWS, B-OWS, B-OD, B-ALSWS, B-LSWS, B-LSAP, B-AACWS, B-ACWS, B-ACSD, B-BC, B-AAC, B-ASC, B-SA, B-SS, B-ALSC, B-LSC, B-AACC, B-ACC,
B-RTR, B-GW, B-BBMD, B-ACDC, and B-ACCR profiles.
Data links: BACnet/IP with Foreign Device and BBMD support, BACnet/Ethernet using the WinPCap driver.
BACnet routing: Not supported.
Operating systems supported: Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012/R2, Windows 10; 32 bit and 64 bit.
Development environment supported: Microsoft Visual 2008 or later.
Code provided: Dynamic-link library (DLL), the BACstac service (a Windows service), and example programs (provided as source code written in C#)
Supported services: ReadProperty, ReadPropertyMultiple, WriteProperty, WritePropertyMultiple, ReadRange, Device Communication Control, Time Synchronization, UTC Time Synchronization, ReinitializeDevice, AddListElement, RemoveListElement, CreateObject, DeleteObject, SubscribeCOV, SubscribeCOVProperty, ConfirmedCOVNotification, ConfirmedCOVNotificationMultiple, ConfirmedEventNotification, UnconfirmedCOVNotification, UnconfirmedCOVNotificationMultiple, SubscribeCOVPropertyMultiple, I-Am, I-Have, Who-Has, Who-Is, AcknowledgeAlarm, GetAlarmSummary, GetEnrollmentSummary, GetEventInformation, LifeSafetyOperation, ConfirmedPrivateTransfer, UnconfirmedEventNotification. UnconfirmedPrivateTransfer, ConfirmedTextMessage, UnconfirmedTextMessage, WriteGroup
Documentation provided: User's Guide, and Programmers Reference.
If you would like a version without source code, please consider the following product: B1070 BACnet/DN software for Windows Microsoft .NET framework.
* The following BACnet object types are supported in V.1.10: AccessCredential, AccessDoor, AccessPoint, AccessRights, AccessUser, AccessZone, Accumulator, AlertEnrollment, AnalogInput, AnalogOutput, AnalogValue, Averaging, BinaryInput, BinaryOutput, BinaryValue, BinaryLightingOutput, BitStringValue, Calendar, Channel, CharStringValue, Command, CredentialDataInput, DatePatternValue, DateValue, DatetimePatternValue, DatetimeValue, Device, ElevatorGroup, Escalator, EventEnrollment, EventLog, File, GlobalGroup, Group, IntegerValue, LargeAnalogValue, LifeSafetyPoint, LifeSafetyZone, Lift, LightingOutput, LoadControl, Loop, MultiStateInput, MultiStateOutput, MultiStateValue, NetworkPort, NetworkSecurity, NotificationClass, NotificationForwarder, OctetStringValue, PositiveIntegerValue, Program, PulseConverter, Schedule, StructuredView, Timer, TimePatternValue, TimeValue, TrendLog, TrendLogMultiple.