BACstac Comparison Chart:
BACstac/DN is a BACnet protocol stack designed for the development of BACnet-compliant Windows applications that run on the Microsoft .NET 6. It was designed for the development of managed code applications and has ready examples of projects for Microsoft Visual Studio.
Our software team has created a BACnet library for Microsoft .NET 6 that greatly simplifies the task of developing BACnet-compliant applications. Many Building Automation and Controls manufacturers use a Cimetrics BACstac protocol stack because of our reputation for delivering high-quality software and excellent technical support. Cimetrics does the heavy lifting of testing the BACstac with all of the latest Microsoft operating systems and implementing the new Addenda approved by the BACnet Committee in a timely fashion.
This release has added support of the following addenda:
* Addendum 135-2012ay (Timer Object type)
* Addendum 135-2012at (Interface_Value Property)
* Addendum 135-2012aw (new Event and Fault algorithms)
* Addendum 135-2012am (Extend some data types and structures)
* Addendum 135-2012ba (Semantic Tags, etc)
BACstac/DN is designed to facilitate the development of BACnet-compliant operator workstations and operator displays -B-OWS, B-XAWS, B-AWS, B-OWS, B-OD, B-ALSWS, B-LSWS, B-LSAP, B-AACWS, B-ACWS, B-ACSD, B-BC, B-AAC, B-ASC, B-SA, B-SS, B-ALSC, B-LSC, B-AACC, B-ACC, B-BBMD, B-ACDC, and B-ACCR.
Data links: BACnet/IP with Foreign Device and BBMD support, BACnet/Ethernet using the WinPCap driver.
BACnet routing: Supported - NEW.
Operating systems supported: Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8/8.1, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012/R2, Windows 10; 32 bit and 64 bit.
Development environment supported: Microsoft Visual 2008 or later.
Code provided: Dynamic-link library (DLL), the BACstac service (a Windows service), and example programs (provided as source code written in C#)
Supported services: ReadProperty, ReadPropertyMultiple, WriteProperty, WritePropertyMultiple, ReadRange, Device Communication Control, Time Synchronization, UTC Time Synchronization, ReinitializeDevice, AddListElement, RemoveListElement, CreateObject, DeleteObject, SubscribeCOV, SubscribeCOVProperty, ConfirmedCOVNotification, ConfirmedCOVNotificationMultiple, ConfirmedEventNotification, UnconfirmedCOVNotification, UnconfirmedCOVNotificationMultiple, SubscribeCOVPropertyMultiple, I-Am, I-Have, Who-Has, Who-Is, AcknowledgeAlarm, GetAlarmSummary, GetEnrollmentSummary, GetEventInformation, LifeSafetyOperation, ConfirmedPrivateTransfer, UnconfirmedEventNotification. UnconfirmedPrivateTransfer, ConfirmedTextMessage, UnconfirmedTextMessage, WriteGroup
Documentation provided: User's Guide and Programmers Reference.
If you would like a version without source code, please consider the following product: B1070 BACnet/DN software for Windows Microsoft .NET 6.
* The following BACnet object types are supported: AccessCredential, AccessDoor, AccessPoint, AccessRights, AccessUser, AccessZone, Accumulator, AlertEnrollment, AnalogInput, AnalogOutput, AnalogValue, Averaging, BinaryInput, BinaryLightingOutput, BinaryOutput, BinaryValue, BitStringValue, Calendar, Channel, CharacterstringValue, Command, CredentialDataInput, DatePatternValue, DateTimePatternValue, DateTimeValue, DateValue, Device, ElevatorGroup, Escalator, EventEnrollment, EventLog, File, GlobalGroup, Group, IntegerValue, LargeAnalogValue, LifeSafetyPoint, LifeSafetyZone, Lift, LightingOutput, LoadControl, Loop, MultiStateInput, MultiStateOutput, MultiStateValue, NetworkPort, NetworkSecurity, NotificationClass, NotificationForwarder, OctetStringValue, PositiveIntegerValue, Program, PulseConverter, Schedule, StructuredView, TimePatternValue, Timer, TimeValue, TrendLog, TrendLogMultiple.