We have a specialist team of consultants that helps customers with BACnet equipment to build a streamlined BACnet operation. We have been deeply involved with BACnet since before its approval as an ASHRAE standard in 1995, including the operation of the first BACnet conformance testing lab in North America.
- A customer with BACnet products in his/her facility who needs help with setting up, understanding and using BACnet.
- An IT department who needs to understand BACnet protocol better, how to secure BACnet network and how to keep BACnet traffic in check.
Our clients include pharmaceutical companies, health care organizations, institutions of higher education , airports and other mass transportation facilities.
When we arrive at the customer’s site we usually find the following situation:
- The owner’s BACnet equipment has been supplied by multiple vendors, each of which has a different front end, e.g. workstation software He/she wants to see all his/her BACnet equipment in one front end, and wants vendors to peacefully coexist with each other.
- There are different scenarios where BACnet equipment from different vendors needs or does not need to talk to each other; we can deal with either case.
- An IT department is concerned about security and congestion on a network. IT vendors would like to implement standard practices whether or not there are devices employing the BACnet protocol on their networks. They often are not familiar with BACnet; we are able to provide them with the education that they need, and show them that BACnet networks can be secure. And we can help with all of their concerns.
1. We start by gaining an understanding of your business, your challenges and goals/objectives. We provide a basic concept of how BACnet works.
2. We do a proposal based on your goals and objectives, and create a plan of action.
3. We get stakeholders together – BACnet equipment owners, IT department, control vendors. We find out their needs and concerns, for example IT concerns about security and congestion, and their desire to implement standard practices.
4. We then examine the current network - what kind of BACnet devices customers have, who the players are, what systems are in place. We define and provide to our customers standard best practices. For example, we recommend using BTL compliant equipment.
5. We provide program monitoring and modification. We tell customers what they should watch for and tools they should use to view and monitor their networks. This ensures that all their goals are accomplished, that their network performs exactly as they wish going forward, and that they fully understand what is happening in their BACnet system.
cimetrics.com Legal Terms and Conditions
June 29, 2016
cimetrics.com (the "Site") is owned by Cimetrics Inc. ("Cimetrics").
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SITE IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The information herein provided is for general informative purposes only, and no warranties or representations are made with respect thereto. The information may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The information provided is subject to change at any time, and without notice. Changed information may include, but is not limited to, technical specifications and pricing. Binding declarations are only given after detailed enquiries.
BECAUSE THE INFORMATION IS NOT WARRANTED, ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION IS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
If you have been given a Password in order to gain access to certain information on this Site, or any other affiliates’ website, then you agree, as a condition of receiving said Password, that you shall keep the Password confidential. You shall only disclose the Password to your employees or agents who have a need to know. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur using your Password.
If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your Password, you agree to notify Cimetrics immediately. Cimetrics reserves the right to revoke your Password access at any time for any reason whatsoever.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All information provided on the web pages of Cimetrics.com is protected by copyright. It is prohibited to copy, process, modify or commercially distribute this information without the express written permission of Cimetrics.
Analytika, Infometrics, Metermetrics, BACstac, BACstac/DN, and BAS-o-matic are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cimetrics. The Analytika, Cimetrics, Infometrics and Metermetrics logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cimetrics. All other trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
Links to Other Websites