Cimetrics is seeking highly motivated individuals for several exciting customer-facing consulting engineer positions.
Do you have both engineering and consulting experience? If so, we need you to join our growing team! Personal and professional growth is unlimited in this position. You decide your destiny.
You’ll join a small, well-established team based in New England and work with clients all over the globe. You’ll work both independently and collaboratively, have a flexible work schedule, excellent benefits…and have a lot of fun.
You’ll utilize Cimetrics’ Analytika suite of software tools to deliver value directly to our Fortune 500, commercial and institutional client base. Analytika is the industry-leading building analytics solution from Cimetrics, an innovator in building intelligence hardware, software and service for over 30 years.
You will use Analytika to work interactively with our clients to help them:
Analytika combines industry-pioneering software with unparalleled engineering support to continuously optimize buildings.
The unparalleled engineering support is where YOU come in!
Position: Associate Engineering Consultant II
Cimetrics is seeking a highly motivated, energetic additions to our growing sales team.
Cimetrics proudly offers our industry-leading facility analytics solution, Analytika. Analytika is a technology-enabled consultancy solution that provides our clients with the most powerful ongoing commissioning software and consulting support on the market. After onboarding, clients choose self-serve (SaaS) or opt for bundling Cimetrics’ expert consulting engineering support to maximize their investment. Clients rely on Analytika to achieve persistent energy efficiency, cost savings, Greenhouse Gas and carbon reduction, increased comfort, reliability, safety, enterprise management, vendor management, risk management, compliance, and many other benefits associated with continuously monitored and optimized buildings.
As a Sales Associate, you will participate in prospecting and researching for new clients, hold initial and follow-up sales meetings, and work toward closing sales of Analytika technology and service bundles.
· Arrange and conduct sales/business development meetings
· Conduct research to identify prospective clients
· Develop new client relationships
· Prospecting includes cold calling, email campaigns, social media, etc.
· Educate prospective clients on the value provided by Analytika
· Understand each prospective client’s needs and pain points
· Give sales overview and demos as necessary.
· Lay a solid foundation for long-term relationships with new clients
· Negotiate pricing and contractual terms as required
· Achieve quota of new client contacts and new sales per month
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field
· 3+ years sales experience in the Facilities industry with proven track record
· Experience with Analytics, Fault Detection, or Monitoring-based Commissioning
· Detail-oriented and hardworking
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and presentation skills
· Team player with the ability to work independently toward goals
· Must be a self-starter with good time management skills
· Facilities/HVAC/controls experience
Job Type: Full-time