This product is only available upon request. Contact us for a quote.
Design BACnet into your product, easily and at a reasonable cost. By working with Cimetrics, you will have access to our considerable networking expertise, reducing development time, cost, and risk, while freeing your development resources for other projects.
Every product shown on our website can be customized to suit your requirements. Browse our product catalog and then contact Albert Putnam - Vice President of Technology Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 617-350-7550.
As a customer you will benefit from:
• Access to proven technology, to realize your customized solutions without a large investment
• Reduced time-to-market driven by an optimized R&D effort
• Lifelong care for custom products and solutions, freeing your people to focus on core activities
For every OEM order we create customer-specific templates, custom defaults or custom programming (where applicable) and change the name of the product to match customer needs.
We offer several levels of customizations:
Rapid deployment – minimum changes:
- Customer’s logo ;
- Customer’s BACnet Vendor ID ;
- Provision of text and image snippets for incorporation into customer's product documentation ;
- Custom values for the OEM default configuration (e.g. Modbus ID at 1, serial communication at 9600 baud 8N1) ;
- Customer-specified default IP address for setup (e.g.10.x.y.x instead of 192.168.88.89) ;
OEM custom services:
- Reduction of options available to a user in web GUI (to make setup less prone to user error and simplify documentation and support) ;
- Different numbers of BACnet objects per device than the standard 40 objects;
- Change from two meters with possibly different templates to four meters with only a single, forty object loadable template ;
- Changes to control objects ;
- Special reset button features ;
- Different flow control pin architecture ;
- BACrest (REST-style web services) incorporation ;
- large/special .csv logs ;
- changes to the web GUI layout and arrangement ;
OEM custom engineering – substantial changes:
- Changes to BACnet core support (e.g. proprietary objects and services) ;
- Special XPort hardware IO ;
- XML REST schema ;
- E-mail notification ;
- SMS notification ;
- DNS (name) or NTS (time) services ;
- DHCP and automatic discovery ;
- XML push to cloud services ;
- Special security measures ;
- Special field firmware load systematics ;
- GIS/location systems (IoT structures) ;
- Non-standard Modbus casts (like 3-register composites or unusual floating point formats) ;
- Augmentations to status logging system ;
cimetrics.com Legal Terms and Conditions
June 29, 2016
cimetrics.com (the "Site") is owned by Cimetrics Inc. ("Cimetrics").
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SITE IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The information herein provided is for general informative purposes only, and no warranties or representations are made with respect thereto. The information may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The information provided is subject to change at any time, and without notice. Changed information may include, but is not limited to, technical specifications and pricing. Binding declarations are only given after detailed enquiries.
BECAUSE THE INFORMATION IS NOT WARRANTED, ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION IS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
If you have been given a Password in order to gain access to certain information on this Site, or any other affiliates’ website, then you agree, as a condition of receiving said Password, that you shall keep the Password confidential. You shall only disclose the Password to your employees or agents who have a need to know. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur using your Password.
If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your Password, you agree to notify Cimetrics immediately. Cimetrics reserves the right to revoke your Password access at any time for any reason whatsoever.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All information provided on the web pages of Cimetrics.com is protected by copyright. It is prohibited to copy, process, modify or commercially distribute this information without the express written permission of Cimetrics.
Analytika, Infometrics, Metermetrics, BACstac, BACstac/DN, and BAS-o-matic are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cimetrics. The Analytika, Cimetrics, Infometrics and Metermetrics logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cimetrics. All other trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
Links to Other Websites