January 19, 2021 1 Comment
Free Webinar Organized by Siemens with guest speakers from Cimetrics James Butler and James Lee
Cybersecurity is a moving target. What is safe and secure today may not be tomorrow. This is especially true for building technologies. Today’s building market trends, such IoT, cloud connection and IT/OT network convergence, put the need for cybersecurity front and center. No longer just the concern of IT professionals, cyber threats can impact anyone in the building automation industry. The question how cybersecurity can be best addressed is critical. For those who own, operate or design smart buildings, a new technology is being created and standardized. In our free webinar, experts will explain BACnet/SC from a technical aspect and tell you why it is a game changer for the building automation industry!
• Why are buildings vulnerable to cyberattacks?
• How are building networks secured today?
• What is BACnet Secure Connect?
• What are key benefits and features of BACnet/SC?
• What do we need to be aware of?
• Join an interactive Q&A session with Cimetrics, building automation and controls industry leaders
• Adam Chapman, Cybersecurity Manager, Siemens
• Chris Hollinger, Product Portfolio Manager, Siemens
• John Nicolson, Business Line Manager, Siemens
• Jim Lee, CEO Cimetrics
• Jim Butler, CTO Cimetrics
Comments will be approved before showing up.
February 01, 2023