Using the BAS-o-matic network protocol analyzer
If you manage any type of network, create network-oriented software, perform security audit, monitor network usage, you definitely need a good quality network analyzer. An analyzer comes in handy in troubleshooting network problems, diagnosing communication issues or just keeping track of what’s going on in your network.
There are several analyzers available on the market but they are often hard to install, not very user friendly, and lack proper decoding for BACnet IP, BACnet Ethernet , BACnet MSTP or Modbus RTU/TCP protocols. That’s where BAS-O-matic Protocol Analyzer stands out:
- Super easy to install
- User friendly
- Has complete and comprehensive decoding for BACnet IP, BACnet Ethernet, BACnet MSTP, Modbus + more than 50 widespread protocols
- Full decoding of BACnet data with thorough checks for encoding errors and comprehensive diagnostic messages
- Direct PC connection to MS/TP network with ability to inject packets (with hardware option only)
- Precise measuring of time periods between MS/TP packets is available with hardware option. Invaluable for MS/TP troubleshooting
What else you can do with BAS-O-matic:
- Reconstruct TCP sessions
- Map packets to the application that is sending or receiving them
- View protocols distribution, bandwidth utilization, and network nodes charts and tables
- Generate traffic reports in real time
- Browse captured and decoded packets in real time
- Live capture and offline analysis
- Import and export packets in Sniffer®, EtherPeek™, AiroPeek™, Observer®, NetMon, and Tcpdump formats, export packets in hex and text formats
And on top of that you get a free support for a year after you purchase BAS-O-matic.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.