The Cimetrics uBACstac saves man-years of development when your company needs to develop high-volume BACnet-compliant applications that run on small devices with or without OS! BACstac with source code will provide you with example programs and reference ports to two hardware platforms.
Many Building Automation and Controls manufacturers use a Cimetrics BACstac protocol stack because of our reputation for delivering high-quality software and excellent technical support. Cimetrics does the heavy lifting of testing the BACstac on different hardware platforms and implementing the new Addenda approved by the BACnet Committee in a timely fashion. We keep our customers UP-TO-DATE with the latest BACnet features and make sure that the code is compatible with growing number of hardware platforms.
- Provides a small footprint BACnet stack for small devices with or without OS.
- Implements state-of-the-art MS/TP protocol.
- Provides truly portable code—the same core uBACstac library, the portable MS/TP implementation and the example application run on all platforms unmodified, including bare-metal uC and embedded OSs.
- Supports a wide range of processors, from entry level 8-bit AVR to powerful 32-bit ARM7 and Cortex-M, or even more powerful.
- Makes it possible to implement a device conforming to B-SS, B-SA, B-ASC, B-AAC profiles.
- Provides the stack in source code form, with example program(s) and reference ports to a few hardware platforms, both with embedded OS and without OS. Also, for ease of application development, provides a port to Linux as an "instrumental" platform.
- Implements a modular design, with clean separation between platform-dependent and portable code.
- Includes detailed documentation, including User's Guide and Porting Guide.
- Supports segmentation on receive and transmit. Supports initiation and execution of confirmed and unconfirmed requests.
- Implements full BACnet application server and client functionality, sufficient to implement a device matching B-AAC profile and more. Provided example supports the following services:
- Provides highly configurable source code: unwanted features can be turned off, decreasing the executable footprint.
BACnet Building Blocks supported in the current example: DS-RP-B, DS-RPM-B, DS-WP-B, DS-WPM-B, DM-DDB-B, DM-DOB-A,B, DM-DCC-B, AE-N-I-B, AE-ACK-B, AE-INFO-B, SCHED-I-B, DM-TS-B, DM-UTC-B, DM-RD-B (it is also possible to implement other services and building blockse.g. COV/COVP/Add-remove list element/file transfer etc..)
BACnet objects types supported in the current example: uBACstac supports the following BACstac standard object types:: Analog Input Object, Analog Output Object, Analog Value Object, Binary Input Object, Binary Output Object, Binary Value Object, Device, Multi-state Input, Notification Class, Calendar, Schedule. (it is possible to implement any other BACnet objects in your device)
Comments will be approved before showing up.
cimetrics.com Legal Terms and Conditions
June 29, 2016
cimetrics.com (the "Site") is owned by Cimetrics Inc. ("Cimetrics").
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE. YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SITE IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The information herein provided is for general informative purposes only, and no warranties or representations are made with respect thereto. The information may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The information provided is subject to change at any time, and without notice. Changed information may include, but is not limited to, technical specifications and pricing. Binding declarations are only given after detailed enquiries.
BECAUSE THE INFORMATION IS NOT WARRANTED, ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION IS EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
If you have been given a Password in order to gain access to certain information on this Site, or any other affiliates’ website, then you agree, as a condition of receiving said Password, that you shall keep the Password confidential. You shall only disclose the Password to your employees or agents who have a need to know. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur using your Password.
If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your Password, you agree to notify Cimetrics immediately. Cimetrics reserves the right to revoke your Password access at any time for any reason whatsoever.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All information provided on the web pages of Cimetrics.com is protected by copyright. It is prohibited to copy, process, modify or commercially distribute this information without the express written permission of Cimetrics.
Analytika, Infometrics, Metermetrics, BACstac, BACstac/DN, and BAS-o-matic are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cimetrics. The Analytika, Cimetrics, Infometrics and Metermetrics logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cimetrics. All other trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
Links to Other Websites