The Cimetrics uBACstac saves man-years of development when your company needs to develop high-volume BACnet-compliant applications that run on small devices with or without OS! BACstac with source code will provide you with example programs and reference ports to two hardware platforms.
Many Building Automation and Controls manufacturers use a Cimetrics BACstac protocol stack because of our reputation for delivering high-quality software and excellent technical support. Cimetrics does the heavy lifting of testing the BACstac on different hardware platforms and implementing the new Addenda approved by the BACnet Committee in a timely fashion. We keep our customers UP-TO-DATE with the latest BACnet features and make sure that the code is compatible with growing number of hardware platforms.
- Provides a small footprint BACnet stack for small devices with or without OS.
- Implements state-of-the-art MS/TP protocol.
- Provides truly portable code—the same core uBACstac library, the portable MS/TP implementation and the example application run on all platforms unmodified, including bare-metal uC and embedded OSs.
- Supports a wide range of processors, from entry level 8-bit AVR to powerful 32-bit ARM7 and Cortex-M, or even more powerful.
- Makes it possible to implement a device conforming to B-SS, B-SA, B-ASC, B-AAC profiles.
- Provides the stack in source code form, with example program(s) and reference ports to a few hardware platforms, both with embedded OS and without OS. Also, for ease of application development, provides a port to Linux as an "instrumental" platform.
- Implements a modular design, with clean separation between platform-dependent and portable code.
- Includes detailed documentation, including User's Guide and Porting Guide.
- Supports segmentation on receive and transmit. Supports initiation and execution of confirmed and unconfirmed requests.
- Implements full BACnet application server and client functionality, sufficient to implement a device matching B-AAC profile and more. Provided example supports the following services:
- Provides highly configurable source code: unwanted features can be turned off, decreasing the executable footprint.
BACnet Building Blocks supported in the current example: DS-RP-B, DS-RPM-B, DS-WP-B, DS-WPM-B, DM-DDB-B, DM-DOB-A,B, DM-DCC-B, AE-N-I-B, AE-ACK-B, AE-INFO-B, SCHED-I-B, DM-TS-B, DM-UTC-B, DM-RD-B (it is also possible to implement other services and building blockse.g. COV/COVP/Add-remove list element/file transfer etc..)
BACnet objects types supported in the current example: uBACstac supports the following BACstac standard object types:: Analog Input Object, Analog Output Object, Analog Value Object, Binary Input Object, Binary Output Object, Binary Value Object, Device, Multi-state Input, Notification Class, Calendar, Schedule. (it is possible to implement any other BACnet objects in your device)
Comments will be approved before showing up.