July 14, 2021
The Cimetrics uBACstac saves man-years of development when your company needs to develop high-volume BACnet-compliant applications that run on small devices with or without OS! uBACstac with source code will provide you with example programs and reference ports to several hardware platforms. uBACstac users successfully passed BTL tests with Cimetrics uBACstac and we will help you with technical support during testing.
- Provides a small footprint BACnet stack for small devices with or without OS.
- Implements state-of-the-art MS/TP protocol
- BACnet/IP with Foreign Device support, (on some platforms using lwIP)
- Provides truly portable code—the same core uBACstac library, the portable MS/TP implementation and the example application run on all platforms unmodified, including bare-metal uC and embedded OSs.
- Supports a wide range of processors, from microcontrollers 8-bit AVR Arduino and Cortex-M, or even more powerful.
- Makes it possible to implement a device conforming to B-SS, B-SA, B-ASC, B-AAC profiles.
- Provides the stack in source code form, with example program(s) and reference ports to a few hardware platforms, both with embedded OS and without OS. Also, for ease of application development, provides a port to Linux as an "instrumental" platform.
- Implements a modular design, with clean separation between platform-dependent and portable code.
- Includes detailed documentation, including User's Guide and Porting Guide.
- Supports segmentation on receive and transmit. Supports initiation and execution of confirmed and unconfirmed requests.
- Implements full BACnet application server and client functionality, sufficient to implement a device matching B-AAC profile and more. Provided example supports the following services:
- Provides highly configurable source code: unwanted features can be turned off, decreasing the executable footprint.
BACnet Building Blocks supported in the current example: DS-RP-B, DS-RPM-B, DS-WP-B, DS-WPM-B, DM-DDB-B, DM-DOB-A,B, DM-DCC-B, AE-N-I-B, AE-ACK-B, AE-INFO-B, SCHED-I-B, DM-TS-B, DM-UTC-B, DS-COV-B, DS-COVU-B, NM-FDR-A, DM-RD-B (it is also possible to implement other services and building blockse.g. COVP/Add-remove list element/ etc..)
BACnet objects types supported in the current example: uBACstac supports the following BACstac standard object types: Accumulator, Analog Input, Analog Output, Analog Value, Binary Input, Binary Outputt, Binary Value, Device Object, File, Multi-state Input, Multi-state Output , Multi-state Value, Notification Class, Calendar, Schedule. (it is possible to implement any other BACnet objects in your device)
Comments will be approved before showing up.
November 30, 2023
October 31, 2023