January 19, 2021
Need to develop scalable, high-performance, reliable BACnet applications? Use our newly released BACstac/DN V1.10. Save development time by leveraging Microsoft .NET functionality. You can create BACnet devices with B-OWS, B-XAWS, B-AWS, B-OWS, B-OD, B-ALSWS, B-LSWS, B-LSAP, B-AACWS, B-ACWS, B-ACSD, B-BC, B-AAC, B-ASC, B-SA, B-SS, B-ALSC, B-LSC, B-AACC, B-ACC, B-BBMD, B-ACDC, and B-ACCR profiles with the primary focus on BACnet client functionality.
BACnet/DN protocol stack designed for the development of BACnet-compliant Windows applications that run on the Microsoft .NET framework, including 32-bit and native 64-bit applications. It features an API designed specifically for the development of managed code applications in Microsoft Visual Studio.
Leveraging .NET functionality, we make it easier to write BACnet applications, because you do not have to worry about memory leak or low-level details as in C/C++. You can save man-years of development with Cimetrics BACstac/DN when your company needs to create a BACnet solution for Windows Microsoft .NET framework!
* Less Coding and Better Reuse of Code: With its code re-usability element, developing an application takes lesser time with Microsoft .NET Framework;
* Deployment: The .NET Framework provides a number of basic features that make it easier to deploy your applications including: controlled code sharing, side-by-side versioning and safe code execution;
* Reliability: .NET Framework provides a useful toolset to make the job easier and thousand applications were developed on .NET to date;
* Security and Safety: .NET offers enhanced application security, Managed code and CLR offer safeguard features;
Read more about benefits developing on .NET here.
This release of BACstac/DN 1.10 supports all required functionality of BACnet 2016 (revision 19). It also supports most optional functionality except Virtual Terminal services (Clause 17), Network Security (Clause 24) and BACnet Routing.
This release has added support of the following addenda:
* Addendum 135-2012ay (Timer Object type)
* Addendum 135-2012at (Interface_Value Property)
* Addendum 135-2012aw (new Event and Fault algorithms)
* Addendum 135-2012am (Extend some data types and structures)
* Addendum 135-2012ba (Semantic Tags, etc)
Comments will be approved before showing up.
August 30, 2023
July 31, 2023